Why Choose Tamara for IVF Treatment in Bangalore?
- We Have Highly acclaimed team of IVF/Fertility Specialists in Rajajinagar practicing for over 35 years and trained internationally.
- Wide experience of having treated more than 35,000 infertile patients.
- Standardized protocols with proven results, 10000+ Art Procedures every year
- Our IVF Treatment Success Rates in Bangalore are among the highest in the Region.
- Highly advanced laboratory with latest IMSI, Assisted Laser Hatching technology and Embryoscope
- Complete package of ART services including services like oocyte freezing, egg donation & embryo donation
- Our vitrification results: embryo thaw recovery: 90% & pregnancy rate of 30 to 50%
- We have an oocyte freezing and ovarian tissue freezing program for patients with cancer
- Our egg donors are rigorously screened as per international guidelines
- Our Motto: Providing Highest Success Rate Fertility Treatment at most Affordable Cost.
- Our Laboratories (The Heart of the IVF Program) are equipped with sophisticated state - of art technology & manned by highly trained & skilled personnel
1) What is Infertility?
It is the inability to conceive, after 12 months or more of unprotected or planned intercourse. It is also to be understood that in childless couples, capacity for fertility may have decreased but not necessarily absent. If the age of the woman is 35+, she must consider consultation with competent infertility specialist for investigation and treatment. For women of 40 & above, investigation and treatment should begin, not more than 3 months of trying natural methods. Females with history of gynecological problems or husbands with low sperm count, must see a specialist as soon as possible.
2) What is IVF?
In Vitro Fertilization is an assisted reproductive technology (ART) commonly referred to as IVF. IVF is the process of fertilization by extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample, and then manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish. The embryo(s) is then transferred to the uterus
3) How is IVF procedure Done?
When a sufficient number of the woman’s follicles are mature, a transvaginal ultrasound-guided egg retrieval (egg aspiration) procedure is performed to remove the eggs from the follicles. At our IVF Centre, the average duration of the egg retrieval procedure is under 10 minutes, with a range of about 2-15 minutes
4) Step-by-step through an IVF cycle
Step 1: Day 1 of your period. The first official day of your IVF treatment cycle is day 1 of your period. …
Step 2: Stimulating your ovaries. …
Step 3: Egg retrieval. …
Step 4: The sperm. …
Step 5: Fertilization. …
Step 6: Embryo development. …
Stage 7: Embryo transfer. …
Step 8: The final blood test
The Tamara Edge:
At Tamara we have the state of the science facilities and equipment imported from the leaders in Medical Electronics. Some of the few features of our Fertility lab equipment which gives you excellent results are as follows –
We have the Integra Ti Micromanipulator which is a State of the art device from U.K; it has been designed to offer the ultimate in user control reducing the time of ICSI procedures (i.e. inserting the sperm into the egg), therefore optimizing results.
Your cultures are valuable and often irreplaceable. We surround it with an environment you can trust and recognized for its accuracy with our sophisticated Incubator.
Our Fertility lab is maintained at very high world class standards with an air filtration system that allows only the purest of air to enter the lab, thus helping us to generate good results
At Tamara our ultimate goal is to help couples have children. To enable this, our highly skilled teams of specialist doctors work diligently by extending highly focused & individualized services. We extend every support required through this entire journey for the couple. Our personalized services give us an extra edge. Continually improving our knowledge base & technological methodologies enable highest success rates for us.
IVF Treatment Cost in Bangalore
Check out about Tamara Hospital IVF Success Rates and the IVF Cost in Bangalore offered by Tamara IVF Centre. We offer one of the Best IVF Infertility Treatment in Bangalore India, you can get our affordable and High quality IVF Treatment in Bangalore, Rajaji Nagar.